We invite all persons of any age with special needs a to join us for a day exploring the great outdoors in the beautiful Texas Coastal Bend!
There’s nothing like being out on the bay or in the back lakes watching the sunrise as fish boil out of the shallows and waterfowl take flight. The world is alive and teeming with wildlife just waiting to be explored. The healing and therapeutic effects of outdoor adventures can have a long-lasting positive effect on your body and mind.
You pick your adventure and let us be your guide. We provide full and half day fishing trips, dolphin watching, educational tours, and waterfowl hunting trips (in season).
Take a boat tour to see the dolphins at play, travel through the back lakes to spot an alligator, or learn about the migration of birds in the Coastal Bend area.
We provide the adventures in the Espirtu Santo, San Antonio, or Matagorda Bays (Maximum 4 persons per adventure):
- Speckle Trout and Red Fish Guide – Full guide service 6 and 4 hour guided trips.
- Nature Tours – Dolphins, alligators and sea turtles all make their home along the Coastal Bend. Take a tour and learn about their habitat and conservation.
- Hunt Waterfowl (in season) – Morning and afternoon adventures.
- Bird Watching – Educational migration and conservation bird watching adventure.
- Captain for a Day – We provide the Captain and the boat. You provide the equipment and bait and point to where you want to go.
Family and support persons are always welcome to assist with individuals that require special accommodations. Please let us know if you require accommodations prior to booking.
Feel free to call (361)437-0882 or complete the request form on the Contact page to reserve your adventure.